Ok guys and girls. Today I am giving you my list to Mr Claus, as I figured it made more sense than doing this AND a Three For Thursday one after the other, seeing as the things on my list would no doubt appear in both!
Three For Thursday will be back next week, with a new spangly logo to fit in with the rest of the new look, which I hope you are all liking!
So here we go.
I have been an EXTREMELY good girl and I believe that I truly deserve some/all of the following:
- Highest number of Kurt Geiger/ Carvela shoes possible. My favourite 3 are in the sale, which means you can get 2 or 3 pairs for the price of one full price. Wink, wink! ( These 3 can be found at www.kurtgeiger.com)
- A FRIENDS or SEX AND THE CITY boxset would be lovely. Or both would be even lovelier…
- Any of these BluRays. 17 Again – so that I can drool over Zac Efron. Bruno – because I didn’t get to see it and the trailers were hilarious. Marley & ME – because it was the most adorable film I’ve ever seen, and seeing it once was simply not enough (even though I got choked up at the end and couldn’t watch).
- One of these lovely 120 colour eyeshadow palettes. I’ve seen a few bloggers talk about these bargains, and seeing as I’m doing a degree in which I am required to style a lot of models for photoshoots, this would come in really handy. Plus, a girl can never have too much make up! Which leads me on to…
- Yves Saint Laurent’s Touche Eclat. I’ve been through a few of these, but my student budget couldn’t keep up with how quickly I was using them, so I had to stop. I’m addicted. It is the one make up product I would swear by. It covers everything I want to hide, and highlights everything I want to show off. Perfect! A little stocking filler, maybe?
The following items could be classed as cheating, since I know I’m getting them, but I’ll still show you all the same!
- A beautiful teal Toy Watch. This is my main present from Dan, which he let me try on as it was HUGE. He had a couple of links taken out and now its perfect. So perfect in fact, that when I tried it on the other day, I realised it matched my bedroom walls. Even more reason to own one! I love the colour, partly because I haven’t yet seen anyone else sporting them in anything other than white where I live. I thought I’d be a little different!
- This pretty pink prom dress from H&M. It had been re-priced from £29.99 to £14.99, and I managed to persuade my mum that my life would not be complete without this to wear on Christmas day!
- The black version of this studded faux leather biker jacket from Topshop. If you’re a frequent reader, you will know how long it took me to find a jacket a few months back, and I decided on this one. I’m very happy with my choice and can’t WAIT to wear it!
- Finally, a big bottle of Lola by Marc Jacobs. I’ve loved it since I first smelled it when it was released, so it was one of the first things I asked for.
Please try your best to get these to me on Christmas Eve, when I will be making myself ill with excitement because I am such a big kid.
Thank you Santa!
(All images from Google search, or the website mentioned. If you need me to credit anything that is yours, please ask!)