A LITTLE TRIP TO PARIS ♥ (IMAGE HEAVY!)

Ok, so I know I promised this a few days ago, but those few days have been a little hectic, with organising shoots for uni work, and lots of shopping with the student loan!

As it says in the title, this post is really image heavy, so I’m not going to waffle. All I will say is Dan and me had a lovely few days in Paris. I ate lots of crepes, bought lots of fashion magazines, went on a boat trip, braved the French trains, drooled at designer windows and spied lots of chic old people. It was fabulous!

Hope you like the pictures!

Hopefully I’ll be posting in a couple of days time about some of the stuff I’ve won, and what I’ve been spending pennies on. I’ll warn you, there’s a lot!

xox

9 responses to “A LITTLE TRIP TO PARIS ♥ (IMAGE HEAVY!)”

1. Rosie says:

Looks like a fabulous time, I'm absolutely dying to go to Paris, it looks like the most beautiful place.

2. Pippa says:

Awww looks SO amazing! I am VERY VERY jealous 🙂
    Also think your trench coat is lovely!! http://Www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

3. Rogue says:

aaaaah looks like you had such a lovely time 🙂 im ending my europe travelling in paris, still looking for decent accomodation… would you reccomend the place you stayed in? x

4. annabelle says:

that first gorgeous picture of the eiffel tower attracted my attention but HELLO french chanel boutique. you really do look like you had an amazing time. X

i've just started my own blog and could do with some helpful hints (don't really know what i'm doing yet!) check it out? would be much appreciated, elle x

5. Kat says:

i was here last month! but it was FREEEEZING!!!!!! and snowed! haha
    crepes, they are the fricken cats pyjamas (: especially with nutella and cream nonmnomnomnom haha
    we had some disasters on the metro too 😛 lol
    i adore your grey cardi! where's it from?

6. Daisy says:

I love your big blue jumper in the candyfloss shot!

I always take photos of designer shops when abroad- my boyf always laughs at me loads and then insists on having photos outside really awful shops!x

7. Serina says:

Lovely photos! And I love both the oufits 🙂

Oh my god, which hotel did you stay in?
    It might actually be the hotel I stayed in the first ever time I went to paris :O x

8. It looks like you had a great time 🙂 I loved it when I went to Paris with the University – where did you stay? My boyfriend and I are looking to go on holiday somewhere!

9. Jessie says:

Great pictures! Looks like an amazing time!

xx