STYLE CRUSH: JAMEELA JAMIL

This week’s Style Crush comes from a request via Twitter from one of my followers, and I think it was a great request! So for this installment I’ll be showing you how to copy one of T4 Presenter, Jameela Jamil’s latest looks, using clothing from Miss Selfridge.

I’ve chosen this particular look because I love the simplicity of it and how it looks so effortless. I especially like the one shouldered play suit, as its a little more edgy than most I’ve seen.

SWATCH & ART Collection - Launch Party Outside Arrivals

SWATCH & ART Collection - Launch Party Outside Arrivals

Here’s my take on the look. All pieces are available at missselfridge.com. This is a perfect look for nights out in the Summertime, but swap the heels for some gladiator sandals, and it will make a really easy, relaxed day time look too!

Hope you like it! I’ll be back in the next couple of days with a Wanted post!

xox

1. Anonymous
    June 3, 2010 / 2:23 pm

She looks amaazing and I love the miss selfridge playsuit…and shoes! 🙂 x

2. June 3, 2010 / 3:44 pm

She has such a great style! I love her columns in Company magazine.

3. June 3, 2010 / 6:00 pm

i really like jameela, she seems cool 😀 hehe
    for future style crushes i recommend emma watson (especially from the gorgeous chanel playsuit she wore to the national movie awards!!) and ellie goulding!

also, there is a giveaway on my blog if you're interested 🙂

4. June 3, 2010 / 9:39 pm

Ah, she's so fab. I love her fringe! Great post hon. xx

5. June 4, 2010 / 10:11 pm

She's absolutely gorgeous! And seems so lovely too! x

6. Anonymous
    May 11, 2011 / 6:14 pm

Good choice. She's gorgeous and such a sweetheart..and very, very funny! Great Role Model for young women everywhere…

She's very unspoilt and down to earth for a Celebrity too, repeating a dress she wore when she was first on TV in two years ago to the prestigious Esquire Awards a few days ago. Good for her! Dresses are meant to be worn more than once!

Love her