Hello again! I’m back! Uni is over for Christmas, and I can now relax a little and enjoy the Christmas holidays. To get back into the swing of things on the blogging front, I’ve decided to enter this fab competition that is hosted by the lovely ladies over at DiscountCoder.com.
Basically, they’ve selected some bloggers to have a go at created a gorgeous outfit using ASOS clothing for under £100. The winner will be rewarded with £100 in ASOS vouchers, so I definitely had to have a go at this!
I’ve been struggling for the past couple of days to come up with something amazing, as £100 isn’t a lot to get a whole outfit, but I think I did alright, and I decided to create two looks as I was spoilt for choice!
The first is more of a wintery casual outfit, and the second is ideal for all those Christmas parties! I’ve tried to make them quite quirky and different without being too over the top, in the hope that they will appeal to a lot of people.
1. Metal Keeper Detail Satchel – £16.00
2. Colour Block Swing Knitted Dress – £34.00
3. Gipsy Over The Knee Socks – £4.00
4. Major Leather Round Toe Brogues – £35.00
TOTAL = £89.00
1. Grosgrain Frame Clutch – £18.00
2. Navy Flippy Skirt Dress – £38.00
3. Ribbed Ankle Socks – £2.00
4. Enamelled Ring – £8.00
5. Block Heel Lace Up Town Shoes – £32.00
TOTAL = £98.00
So, what do you think?! I’m in love with the second outfit, especially the ankle socks and lace up heels combo. Wish me luck!