This week I’ve decided to focus on Miss Selfridge, purely because I think they’re getting it right for Spring. Miss Selfridge is a brand I sometimes tend to steer clear of because I don’t tend to like many of the designs they have come up with in the past. However, a few things keep catching my eye at work lately, and I think the quality is improving a lot too.
Here are my picks from the online shop that I am lusting after at the moment.
Currently Coveting: Miss Selfridge
Because: They have upped their game! I love the loose fitting shirts and paper-bag style shorts for lazy summer days, and the pretty collared blouses and festival inspired accessories are perfect teamed with tapered trousers.
1. Straw Preppy Boater Hat – £18.00
2. Drop Shoulder Shirt – £34.00
3. Camel Contrast Tunic Shirt – £35.00
4. Sleeveless Drop Back Shirt – £28.00
5. Camel Chino Shorts – £30.00
6. Rust Viscose Twill Trousers – £36.00
7. Bird Print Sleeveless Shirt – £22.00
8. Beige Cutwork Suedette Shorts – £36.00
9. Gabe Tan Suede Desert Boot – £40.00
10. Ball On Thong Tie Bracelet – £10.00
11. Monkey Tan Strap Sandal – £25.00
Which pieces do you like? Is there a shop you will be turning to for your spring wardrobe?