Another shop I’ve been loving lately is Matalan. I’ve always been a big fan, and tend to check in before my holidays to see what bargains I can find. It looks like this year is going to be no exception when it comes to holiday shopping, as there are so many great pieces to chose from, and everything is really affordable. I love their selection of prints and bright colours – perfect for the warm weather.
Currently Coveting: Matalan
Because: I love their low priced, on trend fashion. The pretty florals and festival worthy aztec prints are great for lazy summer days in the sunshine, and their accessories have a gorgeous vintage feel to them, perfect to finish off any outfit!
1. Ditsy Trim Fedora – £6.00
2. Be Beau Holey Vest – £16.00
3. Be Beau Garden Flower Tie Front Top – £12.00
4. Tribal Print Tunic – £14.00
5. Be Beau Ivory & Orange Stripe Knot Vest – £10.00
6. Floral Printed Playsuit – £16.00
7. Denim Spot Hotpant – £10.00
8. Papaya Printed Culottes – £8.00
9. Whipstitch High Heel Sandal – £18.00
10. Tan School Satchel – £10.00
11. Floral Clog – £22.00
I’ll definitely be popping down to my local Matalan soon to stock up my holiday wardrobe!
What are your favourite pieces? Have you bought anything from Matalan lately?