Lately I have spied Desire clothing popping up on a few fashion blogs, and have been pleasantly surprised by their new collection. I’m not going to lie, the last time I went in Desire must have been when I was about 14 to buy some overly jewelled ghastly top or some rather questionable shoes, but now all I see is pretty florals and on trend tailoring good enough to rival other high street favourites.
I’ve picked out some of my favourite pieces off the Desire website which include some lovely summer tops, city shorts and killer heels.
Currently Coveting: Desire
Because: They have upped their game! Gone are the loud prints and dodgy dresses, and in their place are some gorgeous maxis, tailored trousers and shorts and some heels to die for! Not only that, the prices are great compared to high street competitors.
1. Peach Ditsy Floral Sleeveless Tie Front Shirt – £16.00
2. Distressed Cropped Denim Waistcoat – £24.00
3. Cream Geometric Print T Shirt – £12.00
4. Beige Frankie Sandford Fitted Shift Dress – £25.00
5. Camel Belted Chino Trousers – £22.00
6. Light Blue Studded Distressed Denim Hotpants – £18.00
7. Grey City Shorts With Brown Belt – £18.00
8. Orange Suede Effect Crossover Platform – £30.00
9. Tan Multi Star Studded Suede Effect Fringe Bag – £20.00
10. Blue Ditsy Print Pleat Front Shorts – £18.00
11. Nude PU/Suede PatentBow Detail Court Shoe – £30.00
12. Denim Canvas Espadrilles – £10.00
Which pieces are your favourite? Have you bought anything from Desire lately?
PS. Don’t forget to enter the 500 followers Giveaway! Just over a week left to enter!