Hello! Before I start, don’t forget you still have until Sunday to enter the big 500 followers giveaway I have running at the moment. Plus, as its the Bank Holiday, you can get 20% off all orders at Sitting Pretty Vintage with the code TWITBH20 until midnight tonight!
Now onto the good stuff! I had planned to post about a car boot sale that I went to today, but when we got there, there were only five stalls of complete and utter rubbish, plus it was raining. We gave it up as a bad job and went for a Carvery lunch instead. I had hoped I would find some vintage treasures to show you all, but no such luck! Instead I’ll show you what I’ve bought this past week.
Clockwise from top
• Towels – £2.99 & £3.99 from Homesense – I’ve been making an effort to get my skin in good condition since I’ve had a lot of breakouts and dryness recently, so I bought Clinique’s 3 Step System and have ordered some new Sigma brushes to help me on my way. I decided to get my own towels then I’m not using everyone else’s at home. These were a good bargain and are so lovely and soft!
• Camisole – £8.00 from F&F at Tesco – Dan bought me a few things from Tesco this weekend as a little treat. I picked this lovely sheer camisole because I love the pattern and the loose fit. It looks great tucked into skinny jeans and I’ll be taking it on holiday as a cover up.
• Mint Sandals – £6.00 from F&F at Tesco – I also got these as I thought they were a great price and they’re really good quality. I love the pastel shade of these ones and can’t wait for the sun to come back out so I can wear them!
• CHANEL Pro Lumiere Foundation from John Lewis – As I mentioned in a previous post, I tried the Vitalumiere Aqua and loved it, but wanted something with slightly more coverage, so I chose this in shade 20 Clair. Its such a lovely foundation, but I think I’m going to get Vitalumiere also in a slightly lighter shade so I can mix the two together. This is just ever so slightly too dark for me and as it has a matt finish, I find it a little tricky to blend. I think a mixture of the two will be perfect!
• Rimmel Day To Night Mascara – £5.99 introductory price from Boots – I’ve wanted this since I first saw it advertised and finally got my hands on it the other day. I’ve gone for Black and I love it. The brush is the perfect size for me and I really like having the option of two looks from one mascara.
• No7 Natural Blush – £9.00 from Boots – When I bought the mascara I got a good old £5 off No7 voucher, so used it to get this. I chose the colour Candy Pink and got it for just £4.00 with my voucher. ITs such a girly summery colour and works well with my bubblegum pink lipsticks like MAC’s Viva Glam Gaga.
• Estee Lauder Make Up Brush Cleanser – £11 from Boots – I wanted a brush cleaner for when I got my Sigma brushes as I want to get into the habit of cleaning them on a regular basis. Something that I can just spray on and wipe off is so much easier than having to wash them properly nearly every day. I picked up two of these and got a free gift, but have decided to sell my spare as I really don’t need to! Please comment if you would like to buy it! Brand new in box for £10 including 1st Class postage.
• Cross Stitch Embroidered Clutch – £11.99 from TKMaxx – I fell in love with this clutch, but decided not to get it and went for something else instead, but when we got back to the car, Dan surprised me with it! He had sneakily gone off and paid for it without me knowing. I’ve put it away for evenings out when we go on holiday to Greece in August.
• Coral Sandals – £6.00 from F&F at Tesco – These are the same as the mint pair as before. I couldn’t resist this colour for our holidays, and at £6.00 I didn’t feel guilty getting two pairs!
• Stripe bikini – Top £4.00 Bottoms £3.00 from F&F at Tesco – Another bikini to add to my little collection. This worked out cheaper than the Primark ones I bought a while back, and I love the summery blue colour.
• French Connection Purse – £12.99 from TKMaxx – I needed a new purse as my previous one was starting to break. I decided to downsize and get something a little more compact as I kept stuffing my other with receipts as it was so big! I really like how simple this one is.
Phew. That’s everything! I won’t be buying anything else for a while now as I don’t have a lot of money leftover this month, so the next haul you will see probably won’t be until next payday.
What have you been buying lately? Have you found any bargains?