SOMEWHERE I CAN BREATHE

Today we took my car a ride to Lytham St Annes, which is a little seaside town roughly twenty minutes away from where we live. It was dull and rainy at home, but we stuck to our plans and arrived in a lovely and warm Lytham! The weather was a little strange. Warm but no sun, and very windy! We had a stroll on the beach as the tide was right out, then went for a venture down the high street. I love the charity shops in St Annes, but nothing caught my eye today sadly, plus I didn’t have much to spend. After a mooch round the shops, we got some chips and gravy from an amazing little chip shop, and went back to the beach to eat. It was a lovely couple of hours and we have decided to go more often once (if) it gets warmer here.

Here are some very windy shots Dan took of my outfit. Not exactly beach appropriate, I know, but I wasn’t there to build sandcastles and paddle in the sea!

Jacket – Topshop

Blouse – Charity Shop

Pleated Skirt – Charity Shop

Belt – Primark

Sandals – Dorothy Perkins

Bag – Wallis

When we got home I had the stupid idea to move my room round. It seemed like a good plan at first, but considering I only finished an hour ago, it wasn’t the best I’ve ever had. I’m off to get into my PJs and spend the rest of the night in bed watching TV!

How have you all spent your weekend?

xox

1. July 10, 2011 / 9:57 pm

I LOVE the edit on these pictures, they're kinda dreamy!

I'm desperate to get away, if only a day by the seaside! Looks lovely 🙂

Loving all your many bracelets the best, stack em up!

If it makes any difference I think you'd look beautiful with a long bob. It's the sort of hair cut I'd LOVE to be able to have but my hair's just too big and bushy!

Reckon it'd suit you a treat tho 😉

Dayner x

2. July 11, 2011 / 2:01 am

lovely ensemble!
    These photos are great
    that skirt is so perfect haha

Xx
    Jay..

check out my blog to 🙂

3. July 11, 2011 / 7:40 am

I love this skirt so much. Such a great find. The pics at the beach look fab too. xx

4. July 11, 2011 / 9:08 am

Great pics, I love your skirt!

5. July 11, 2011 / 9:53 am

I love this, without the jacket and with some sun it would be very 1950's day at the beach look x

6. July 11, 2011 / 10:04 am

I can't see the sea but there's no need with that beautiful skirt 🙂 Perfect backdrop for this outfit.
    It would be mine

7. July 11, 2011 / 5:28 pm

the colour of that skirt is gorgeous, cant believe its a charity shop find looks almost like what Topshop have in lol xx

8. July 11, 2011 / 9:02 pm

i love the colour of this skirt, it photographs so well against the neutral sand. such a good charity shop find -x-

9. July 12, 2011 / 1:54 pm

I love your jacket, and the red lips look FAB on you!

Nat x

10. July 13, 2011 / 3:23 pm

I love these photos! That skirt is gorgeous. I've been to Lytham St Anne's a few times but every single time I've been, it's been raining! So I've only really explored the pier & arcade ha 🙂 it looks like a lovely beach though so I'm going to make the effort to go again.
    Rebecca x