MY MIND IS A WARRIOR

Today has been so lovely and chilled, for a change! This week has just been manic what with work and generally being a busy bee! I spent most of the day watching Friends back to back on Comedy Central, then had tea out with friends which was lovely. Tomorrow I’m off to Manchester to spend a few days with Dan in a hotel near where he lives to get some Christmas shopping done and just spend some time together. I’m so excited to see him and get away, but it means I won’t be here to blog, so I’ll be scheduling a couple of posts, including a giveaway, so keep an eye out for those! This is what I wore for my lazy day today.

Cardigan – H&M

Fur Collar – H&M

Dress – Primark (really old!)

Tights – Primark

Necklace – Topman

Rings – JWLRY

Loafers – New Look

Lips – Ohh La La by Topshop

I love this dress so much, though I hardly wear it. It was on my eBay pile the other week, but I just couldn’t do it. It had to stay! It’s such a funny shape though, hence why I look slightly pregnant in the photos. I can assure you I am not!

1. October 30, 2011 / 9:01 pm

I love this outfit, so laid back and lady like. . .i am also loving fur collars at the moment xx

2. October 30, 2011 / 9:54 pm

Ooh you look lovely Claire! The faux fur and gorgeous patterned dress are perfect together! I spent my day watching back-to-back Friends as well, alongside my dissertation proposal, so I'm sure there'll be a Joey corker accidentally written amongst my work when I proof read tomoz! xx

3. October 30, 2011 / 9:58 pm

Oh I really do need to get my hands on a fur stole!
    Sophie

4. October 30, 2011 / 10:59 pm

You don't look pregnant, haha but I know what you mean – I see the potential, haha!! Can't believe this is your lazy day wear, today I wore pj bottoms, slippers and a hoody – THATS lazy wear 😉

Ahh Manchester shopping, love it. Have fun up there, time is precious and all that!

xx

5. October 31, 2011 / 12:36 am

oh i do love a fur stole with a oufit! woo and my rings! get so happy seeing them in other peoples posts!
    Lily @ llymlrs // etcllymlrs

6. October 31, 2011 / 11:40 am

I'm enjoying the grey mixed palette of this outfit 🙂
    L x

7. October 31, 2011 / 12:04 pm

I also bought this collar in the darker brown – love it! It makes my boring work wear look so much better!

Penny x

8. October 31, 2011 / 9:04 pm

i have both this dress and the fur collar! I know exactly what you mean about the shape of it, it's really puffy! looks lovely on you atill though

sarah
    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

9. November 1, 2011 / 5:54 pm

I've seen this fur collar around a lot lately, but this is one of my fave outfits for it! I really want to go and buy it 🙂

10. November 5, 2011 / 12:21 pm

What a cosy outfit. I'm having my first lazy day this week too