CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

I can’t believe that it is December in a matter of days! Crazy how time has flown by this year isn’t it? I’ll be spreading Christmas cheer and putting my tree up in my room on Thursday! I’ve decided to do something a little different and compile a wish list, or what I would put on my list to Santa (I’ve been an awful good girl!), some of which I have asked for, others I can only dream (Michael Kors watch, drool). I just thought it would be nice to see some things other than clothes and something a bit more personal.

1.Topshop Speckle T Shirt Midi Dress

10. MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick

11. Michael Kors Rose Gold-plated Stainless Steel Watch

12. Remington 2200w Stylist Turbo 2200 Hairdryer

13. H&M Shoes

14. Mulberry Book

15. Kurt Geiger Valerie Boots

What’s on all your Christmas wish lists? Let me know if you do a post like this, I’d love to see what you’re all asking Santa for! I’m off to bed feeling sorry for myself now. If there’s one thing I hate about Winter its getting a cold!

9 responses to “CHRISTMAS WISH LIST”

1. Claire says:

Ooooo! Fab wish list huni! Hope youve been a good girl this year! 😉 he he! Love those cameras and the dress and skirt you have picked are stunning! Xx

2. Joanna. says:

Saving for that green dress. Absolutely gorgeous! xx

3. CJW says:

I have number 9, the miss selfridge dress…it is lovely apart from the 2 buttons on the bust keep coming undone (not great on a night out, unless you love flashing), perfect for layering though.. I also have been lusting after numbers 1 and 7.

CJW x

4. Oh my gosh, I love that green Warehouse dress! The Vegas Volt lipstick looks lovely aswell, and I've wanted a rose gold watch for ages!

I've made my own little wishlist post on my blog if you'd like to check it out 🙂

Frances x

5. Emily says:

I love the Miss Selfridge skirt & Kurt Geiger boots! x

6. Sarah says:

everything is lovely 🙂 that skirt especially!

sarah
    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

7. I love the Topshop dress, but I tried it on & it looked horrendous 🙁 Love both the cushions too, wanted an owl one forever!

xoxo.

8. Oh my, number 1 and number 7 are absolutely divine x

9. Megan says:

Love that owl cushion 🙂 And that lipstick color is fantastic!