CHRISTMAS DAY

Thought I would quickly show you what I wore yesterday! I got this dress from my mum and dad as I’d been eyeing it up for a while. Its really lovely with a sweetheart neckline and criss cross back. I love the fit and the print is perfect all year round. We had Christmas at home this year, but as I said in the last post we tend to get quite dressed up for the occasion! I got some lovely presents and was truly spoilt. I’ve taken a picture of the majority which I’ll be posting in the next couple of days. I got some vouchers that I’m hopefully spending tomorrow, so I’ll try and include anything I buy with those in the post too.

Dress – Miss Selfridge

Tights – Primark

Boots – Topshop

Necklace – Primark
Lips – Creme Cup by MAC

It has been such a lovely Christmas, but hasn’t really felt that festive. Has anyone else felt like that? I don’t know whether it was the lack of snow or if I’m just getting older so it isn’t as magical. It has still been a really nice couple of days though, and I still have one more day off which is a bonus! I hope you have all had a great Christmas. Let me know what you got up to and what Santa brought!

8 responses to “CHRISTMAS DAY”

1. Vicky says:

I love your boots, gorgeous!

I've only been blogging for a couple of days and I was wondering if you'd take a look at my blog? Thanks! http://vcky-rgg.blogspot.com

2. Eloise says:

Me and my boyfriend were discussing the lack of festivy feelings, I think it's partly to do with how warm it's been for december, frost & snow definitely equals christmas in my mind!
    Ah I'm waffling, the dress is rather pretty, I really like the 3/4 length sleeves and the fact that it's floral is always a win

xx

3. That dress is gorgeous 🙂 The necklace adds a nice touch aswell 🙂 Glad you had a lovely Chrismas!

Frances x
    Twitter: @Francesss__

4. Josie says:

I really love that outfit! The neckline is gorgeous and so is the print! Glad you had a lovely Christmas! xx

5. The dress is so lovely! How nice of your parents to get it for you. The print's adorable.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

6. molly says:

Your dress is adorable I love the floral print!! And it sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas 🙂

thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com/

7. Lowri says:

I had a lovely Christmas, but I totally agree with the lack of festiveness.. I think the year just came round so quickly that the excitement of Christmas just wasn't there? Love your dress 🙂

The Deer Head

8. Sophie says:

No wonder you hinted for this dress, it's gorgeous! Love the neckline!
    Sophie