DISCO BALL

Last night was our work Christmas do, so I thought I would show you what I wore for it. I did originally want to wear a sequin covered t shirt I got in a Charity shop, but it only looked right with jeans, and I didn’t want to wear them so that has been put aside for another day over the festive season. Instead I picked up this pink lace skater dress in the Topshop sale at work. It was £20 and my staff discount took that down to £15, so definitely a bargain in my eyes considering it was £48 originally. Also thought this would be a good excuse to properly show off my new haircut! These photos were taken last night, hence the shadows and garish lighting. I’d much rather take outfit photos in natural light during the day, but really wanted to show you this as I’ve not done an outfit post in a little while.

Dress – Topshop

Belt – Primark

Tights – Primark

Boots – Topshop

Clutch Bag – Primark

Rings – H&M , JWLRY

Lips – Viva Glam Gaga by MAC

Nails – Rimmel Black Cab & Disco Ball

We started the night at an Italian restaurant then went out afterwards for lots of dancing and antics. Had such a good night but have suffered today. McDonalds breakfasts are lifesavers! I’m spending the rest of evening eating take out noodles, watching X Factor and then gazing in awe at Beyonce on ITV later!

Have you had any Christmas nights out yet?

1. December 4, 2011 / 6:22 pm

wow that is an absolute bargin!! great colour too. x

2. December 4, 2011 / 6:40 pm

That dress is gorgeous. I wanted it in the cream but they kept selling out of my size!
    Also, I love your choppy haircut. I'd love to cut mine like that but I'm too scared!

Leigh xx
    fox tales

3. December 4, 2011 / 8:18 pm

Love your hair! The dress is perfect and your lipstick really suits you too. Overall – fabulous! 😉 x

4. December 4, 2011 / 9:15 pm

You look great in the dress. I bought it too but took it back for a refund, i didn't suit it 🙁 x

5. December 4, 2011 / 9:54 pm

Wish I could wear that colour, its so pretty! It would wash me out completely. And the cut is good – I like short hair nice and sharp
    It would be mine

6. December 4, 2011 / 10:22 pm

What a lovely outfit! You look amazing hun

e x
    mantrapixie.blogspot.com

7. December 4, 2011 / 10:24 pm

You look gorgeous in this outfit, that dress is such a pretty colour!
    I remember wanting one of those dresses ages ago but didn't want to spend that much money, will definitely have to have a look in the sales to see if there's any left!

Gillian x