FLORAL FANCY

Bought this t-shirt a few weeks back in the sales from Topshop. I can’t remember how much it was originally but I think I paid around £15 for it. I had been eyeing it up on the website when it was full price but I didn’t really need it so always put it off. However seeing it reduced swayed me! I love the black contrasting fabric on the back and the sheer sleeves, and I’ve always been a fan of baby blue, so this one is a winner! The only thing is, this iss actually a size 16. I’m normally an 8 – 10 in Topshop, but this seemed to be quite a tight fit, which I don’t like in t shirts. I love the loose fit now, and it looks great tucked in too. The only thing I’m worried about is the reviews it had on the site. Apparently after a couple of washes it can loose it’s shape, but we shall see! Maybe I’ll be alright because I got a bigger size!

T-shirt – Topshop

Trousers – H&M

Heels – Primark

Lips – Viva Glam Gaga by MAC

Get paid tomorrow – exciting! I’m buying this playsuit from Miss Selfridge at work as its perfect for all year round! The long sleeves make it suitable for colder weather worn with tights, and it will look oh so cute with gladiator sandals and a denim jacket when summer comes. Also bought this beautiful blouse from H&M. Love the embellished collar. It will look sweet poking out of a chunky jumper, or tucked into some high waist denim shorts.

Have you got your eye on any treats this payday?

17 responses to “FLORAL FANCY”

1. Such a cute top! Looks lovely on you. Hooray for getting paid, haha!

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

2. DEMI says:

Great top, the colours are lovely, can't believe it's a size 16!

3. Jesss says:

Ooh I love this, the sleeves are so pretty! (That sounds like a really weird thing to say but you know what I mean…)

xo

4. Georgia says:

Mmmm the hawaii style print is making me crave for summer 🙂
    I saw an ASDA imitation I wanted, but, believe it or not, its the same price! I'll be thinking twice about that now
    It would be mine

5. Rachelle says:

I feel like I've been waiting for payday for so long! I don't have any specific things in mind but I'm sure I'll have a bit of an ebay sesh! The tee looks lovely Claire, I always begrudge paying full price in Topshop as the quality isn't usually that good. I hope it keeps its shape in the wash!
    Rachelle x

6. Sophie says:

Alas my payday has been and gone. I'm skint again! Roll Feburay 24th haha!
    Love the H&M blouse, the collar is gorgeous!
    Sophie

7. jimmi lou says:

Lovely top, sometimes things are way nice oversized and honestly sometimes I worry about a person that is that actual size when it looks right on smaller frames.

8. Love the top! I rarely pay attention to sizes in shop and always buy things in bigger (never smaller though, boo!) sizes than I should to get the fit I want. I think it's really flattering on you though, and I love the sleeves!

Charlene xx

• Claire says:

Thanks! Me neither nowadays. Today a bought a cardigan thats M/L which I think in the shop was a 14/16 and its tiny! Its ridiculous. Whenever I buy stuff from charity shops I never look at sizes either. If it looks like it will be a flattering fit I'll buy it! x

9. Louisejoyb says:

Such a pretty top, I love the colour of that blue with the florals. Unfortunately my 'pay day' doesn't exist.. but if it did I'm sure I could think of a few things!

Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

10. Crystal says:

Very cute outfit, plus I really like what you've done with your hair. I always like short, messy hair! : )

xx,Crystal
    @watermoolen

11. Ella says:

I love that top. I still have about 4 more days til pay day and its killing me! xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

12. Ellie says:

you look lovely ! I love the little heels <3 xoxo

13. I'm going to New York in two weeks so I'm saving! I love this top 🙂

14. Jazz says:

That top is too beautiful! I picked up one very similar in topshop a few weeks ago but it was in lighter colours. I muchhh preffer this one its so lovely!

Jazz xo

15. HELen says:

Love the lipstick. Really suits you!

HELen