Every year I try to do one of these Christmas posts, where I show you things I have asked for from family for Christmas presents, and things that I may not actually get but would be nie to have. Some things I know I am definitely getting, and some I haven’t even asked for but caught my eye! Don’t start assuming that I’m spoilt and that I will get all this because I won’t. This is what it says on the tin. A ‘wish’ list!
1. Topshop Floral Tunic – This is completely me all over, and such a pretty shape. There is cut out detail at the back which makes it even nicer. I’d wear this with thick tights, ankle boots and a chunky knit cardi in the winter, and in summer with some brogues and ankle socks.
2. MAC MSF Natural – I’ve just hit pan in my third compact of this and am hoping to get my hands on a new one before the dreaded day when it runs out completely. My favourite make up item by far.
3. Topshop Robin Tee – If you know me, you know I love a simple printed tee, worn oversized tucked into some skinny jeans or a little skirt. They are so easy to wear and this one is perfect for this time of year.
4. Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch – I have wanted one of these for a long time, and even put one on my wish list last year, but I know I’m getting one this time round. I’ve been a lucky girl as Dan has got me this as my main present and I can’t wait to wear it!
5. Miss Selfridge Printed Trousers – You all know how much I love printed trousers, but lately I’ve not worn them all that much for some reason. I saw these a few weeks back and loved the pattern instantly. I would wear these with a baggy jumper tucked in at the front, and some simple little heels.
6. MAC Sunny Seoul – The first of 3 MAC lipsticks I’m lusting after at the moment. This one is a really wearable day time pink that I would wear daily for a pop of colour without being to over the top.
7. MAC Speed Dial – Second is Speed Dial, one I’ve liked for a long time but never got round to buying. This one is a deeper pink shade, but still quite wearable and not overly bright.
8. MAC Rebel – This one is quite daring for me, but after seeing lots of swatches of this deep raspberry red, I fell in love. It comes off lighter when you swatch it, so it’s not as scary as it looks in the bullet. This would be perfect for nights out or when I want to be a bit bolder with my make up.
9. The Weeknd: Trilogy – I listen to this album on Spotify all the time and love it so much. This guy’s voice is amazing, and he is said to be one to watch next year. I desperately want some new CDs in my car, and this would be the perfect addition to my collection.
10. Frank Ocean: Channel Orange – Another amazing voice and album I could listen to all day long. Would love this one for the car collection too!
11. Missguided Peony Ankle Boots – I’m a sucker for a nice pair of winter boots, and the cut out detail on these caught my eye. Not only are these perfect for winter, but could also be great worn with bare legs when the weather warms up!
12. Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser – I must admit, I have been a bit bad with my skin lately, purely because I ran out of this and haven’t had chance to repurchase. I love this cleanser as it’s the only thing my skin seems to agree with, so having this back in my life some time soon would be amazing.
13. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh – My favourite perfume of all time. Need I say any more?
14. Topshop High Neck Skater Dress – To me this is the perfect Christmas day dress. I’d wear this with simple black tights and some chunky heeled boots, with subtle accessories on the big day. Another item that would see me through to the summer months too!
15. Magic Mike – After developing a huge obsession with Matt Bomer I have put this at the top of my list. I’ve heard mixed reviews about it but to be perfectly honest, I couldn’t care less if it was a bad film, if you catch my drift…
16. Style Feed: The World’s Top Fashion Blogs – I’ve had a flick through this in Urban Outfitters and really liked what I saw. A collection of some great bloggers, ranging from the lesser known to the downright famous. A must for my bookcase!
17. Calvin Klein Euphoria – I only discovered this recently when I was given a sample at Debenhams, but loved it straight away. It’s light and fresh which is what I like from a perfume. Heavy scents don’t suit me and tend to give me a headache, so when I find a light one that I really love, I have to have it as they are hard to come by!
18. American Apparel Disco Pants – Being an avid fan of the Glamorous dupes, this was an obvious thing to put on my list for me. I’ve wanted the real deal for a long time as I wear mine to death and they are starting to wear thin from over use!
So that’s everything on my list. It started off pretty small but ended up growing as I spotted things online whilst putting this together, but like I said, I won’t get all this, it’s just a bit of fun! Let me know if you’ve done one of these posts as I would love to see what every one is asking for this Christmas!