APARTMENT TOUR

This weekend I realised it’s been a whole seven months since we moved in to our apartment, which is our first home together, and I still hadn’t done an apartment tour! I absolutely love seeing these posts from fellow bloggers, as interior design is one of my favourite hobbies (many an hour are wasted drooling over Pinterest boards) and something I focused on quite a lot in my Uni studies, plus there’s the fact that I’m a bit of a nosey parker and love to see in other people’s homes!

I thought I would show you some snippets of our little home. We’re constantly adding new little pieces here and there, the biggest addition being the sofa only a month ago which is the comfiest thing I’ve ever known!

THE LIVING ROOM

Rug – Tesco

Bedside Tables – Ikea

Drawers – Homesense

Fabric Letters – Anthropologie

Lamps – Homesense

Polaroid Prints – Printic

Hope you liked having a nosey around our home! I’d love to see your room tours, so leave me the links in the comments!

1. October 4, 2014 / 7:53 pm

you have such a lovely home, love the sofa, radio, lamp (everything really) homesense is one of my fav places to shop for the home xx

2. October 5, 2014 / 12:08 pm

Wow your home is so beautiful Claire! I just adore everything, especially your living room and bedroom x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

3. October 5, 2014 / 5:16 pm

You have such a beautiful home! I love how full of character it is with all the little colourful touches. I also have to say – amazing colour-coordinating in the living room! Yellow and grey look so gorgeous together. I've just moved into my first place with my boyfriend and this has definitely inspired me for where I'd like to be in seven months – we're currently waiting on a massive Ikea delivery to fill our empty rooms!

4. October 6, 2014 / 2:05 pm

Aw, it's so quirky and cute and lovely! I really need a first aid tin like that, it's so retro and cute!

5. October 6, 2014 / 5:44 pm

I love these kinds of posts, a mixture of my homeware / home decor obsession and being quite nosy.
    Your apartment looks gorgeous, I especially love your living room, the grey and yellow colour scheme is gorgeous and that sofa looks heavenly!!
    Raffles Bizarre Blog

6. October 12, 2014 / 9:48 pm

You home is so beautiful! The exact mix of stylish and homey that I hope to create when I finally move into my own little place! 🙂
    xx